About the Clown Unit
The clowns need little explanation as to their function. This group keeps busy throughout the year performing for many groups and organizations. Their biggest joy comes from entertaining the children during the circus. You will see them all over the Coliseum entertaining young and old alike. They do enjoy putting on the grease paint and doing their thing.
3rd Monday, Orak Shrine, 7 p.m.
Sorry we are not available for hire. I am hoping this will change.
$5yr;+ $12/yr GLSCA (opt.) &
$20/yr. ISCA (opt.)
The reorganized Orak Clown Unit’s first official outing on Sunday, May 3,, 2015
Chet Waggoner Challenger Little League
3301 Riverside Dr. South Bend IN
Top left picture • Left to Right
- Dean Larson, Secretary, SquidLee (clown names)
- Danny Martin, President, Shamrock
- Bill Snyder, Treasurer, Rufus
- Ed Senzig, Vice President, Pug
Supporting the Clowns at the game
- Illustrious Potentate Scott Mitchell and First Lady Olivia
- High Priest and Prophet Jim Sheetz and Lady Beth
- Potentate’s Aide Robert Gaskill and Lady Bonita